When I get busy, I don't write on my blog. Then I feel guilty. And then I feel like my next blog has to be really good or really long or really interesting and explain all the reasons I haven't written, of which there really aren't any. And then I feel all this pressure, which makes writing even harder and more intimidating and not at all fun which means I procrastinate which means the pressure keeps building and building and building and then....
So this is me relieving the pressure. You guys don't mind, right?

Lol. Think of your blog like a journal. We just happen to be interested in your thoughts and read them when they're there! No pressure whatsoever. It's not like you give us menu lists that we depend on every week or anything. "AHH, I'll just starve without my menu list!" Our Melissa posts are like our dessert. We love it, it's good for our taste buds, but not necessary on a regular basis. Lol. Can you tell I've been working on my grocery list this morning?
ReplyDeleteno pressure, melissa, I always enjoy your blog, and I think it's the randomness that I appreciate most, so don't feel like it has to be overly planned because people just want to read your thoughts, whether you think they are blog-worthy ;-)
ReplyDelete