Thursday, August 12, 2010

Repentance

Dear Cooler Weather,

I apologize for taking you for granted. I confess that I was so ready for the perfect 85-degree day that I didn't fully realize all that you had to offer. After weeks upon weeks of 105 degrees, my plants are wilting, my electricity bill is out of control, and getting dressed in the morning isn't even fun - I will be sweaty and gross by 10 am no matter what. I miss...


pumpkins and mums
hanging out with friends
fall clothes
pumpkin spice lattes
wanting to be outside
butternut squash soup
a normal routine
football (don't tell Husband I said that)

Please come soon!

Yours always,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Saints preseason games have begun!!!! Why don't you come visit us? Fall weather is working its way in, and I've already pulled out a long sleeve in the mornings a few times.

    ReplyDelete