Burlap is my new favorite fall fabric (impressive alliteration, I know). Although itchy and uncomfortable, it just looks...textured. Like a bale of hay. And it actually smells like a bale of hay, too, which only adds to the pumpkin patch/outdoorsy feel. I know I sound like I'm mocking it, but I really am in love.
So....I was super excited when part of my recent Girls Weekend was making fall wreaths inspired by this blog tutorial I found. We trekked over to Hobby Lobby with our 40% off coupons, then spent the afternoon in front of Runaway Bride and Mean Girls cutting out burlap, and more burlap, and more burlap.
This is my final product!
We broke the rules slightly by using buttons and straight pins instead of brads and hot glue.
It goes perfect with my red door!
I LOVE the buttons and ribbon on yours! Burlap is my new fave, too (thanks to you). I've done a few other things with the leftovers I had.
ReplyDelete