Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nursery Pics

The nursery is still a work in progress, but I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures of what the baby's coming home to!


Here's an up-close of the curtain fabric. And it's hard to tell from the photo, but the bumper and crib skirt are the same green and white ticking stripe fabric with the brown details.

My dad and brother made the bookshelves out of old pallets, and I'm still in the process of painting quotes on them. I did one from Winnie the Pooh and one from Dr. Seuss, but I'm having trouble picking a third... (AND I need to find a turquoise paint pen).

Here's the other side of the room (notice the bags packed and ready to go!):

Hanging over the recliner is a gorgeous Eric Carle quilt that a lady from our church made. This is what is in the frames:
The top one is a print with the lyrics from a song on Andrew Peterson's "Behold the Lamb of God" CD, and the bottom one a sweet friend made.

The other other side of room is just the changing table and our really awesome swing:

I'll eventually find something to go above the changing table, and I want to do something with the baby's name above the crib, but I'm still waiting to stumble across a brilliant idea.


We have loved hearing from all of you over the past few days! It means a lot to be surrounded by friends and family who are so excited about meeting Little Wright tomorrow! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The quotes on the bookshelves are precious! Hope you can sleep tonight =) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the book shelves and the sock monkey shelf! Praying for you. Can't wait to meet baby Wright!

    ReplyDelete