Sunday, August 28, 2011

Little Pleasures


My little pleasures of late...
  1. Buying nice handsoap. My fave is still Mrs Meyers lavender. Yum. 
  2. Redecorating. It's funny how even rearranging things on the wall makes things seem a bit fresher.
  3. Trying new beauty products! My latest is a tinted moisturizer from Aveeno with SPF that I am loving.
  4. Finishing a book.
  5. NOT watering the plants because of water restrictions. It's kind of nice to have an excuse to just let them go.
  6. Spending money on organizing my house. Right now most of the money is going toward plastic bins so we can clean out space for a nursery!
  7.  Only wearing elastic-waist bottoms for two entire weeks. Ahhh....
  8. New babies every week! Welcome, Ella and Samuel.
  9. Cooking after a summer full of camp food (not that I'm complaining about my 3-month break)
  10. Feeling the Little One kick!
  11. Pinterest. I think I get more obsessed as time goes on.
  12. Our wonderful week in the 70-degree temperatures of Colorado. Made me think that fall might actually be around the corner...
  13. My bro and his fam are within driving distance!
  14. Andrew Peterson and Taylor Swift. And with any luck, Baby will get to hear both of them live before he/she is even born!
  15. Football season is in the air. And we already have LA Tech, Arkansas, and LSU onesies. Baylor has some catching up to do...
  16. Watching the Little League World Series on Sunday afternoons. They are precious.
  17. Cereal. Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms just never get old to me.
  18. My Vera Bradley duffel bad. Packing is seriously no longer as much of a chore.
  19. Fresh nail polish.
  20. Getting hand-me-down baby and maternity stuff. It feels like Christmas!
  21. A new semester! I love the seasonality of camp, and I'm excited about getting back in the routine of normal life after our few weeks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment